Now we come to the last tutorial, you will learn about Protect SQL Server Virtual Machine using Azure Backup Service.
Review Restore Options
- Search Recovery Service Vault and click the service on the result list.
- Find ‘Backup Items’ on the lift lists and click ‘Backup Items’Click Azure Virtual Machine.Click backup item.
- You’ll see two options on the menu
File recovery option is a quick and easy way to revoer some files from the backup.
- Select File Recovery option
- Download Executeable
- Click ‘Download executeable’
- Run the download file as administrator
- Use password to mount disk to your local computer
- Access disksYou can restore some files from backup without restoring a Virtual Machine.
- When you finished file recovery work, unmount the disks from your local computer.
Review Back, you had learn:
- Create Resource Group
- Create Virtual Network
- Create Network Security Group
- Create Key Vault
- Create SQL Server Virtual Machine
- Encrypt Database
- Backup Virtual Machine
- Restore data from Backup Vault
Lastly, Please Remove the resources from your Microsoft Azure Portal.